Tuesday, May 5

{05.05.15} The Bridge

Welcoming May in the bridge. I had my holiday already since I'm in the senior year. So, we traveled to serpong, it's not a travelling I guess but to filling up our holiday. Yesterday we went to The Breeze. One of the new mall located at BSD City. It took a long time for us to get there because our suck GPS, and one of my friend got the wrong direction. He took the direction to "kue cubit' cafe hahaha. But in the end, we are able to get there and it's such a beautiful place with a beautiful scenery. Why it has such a beautiful scenery? It was a mall without any wall. So an outdoor view was there.




Not just the bridge scenery, there's some playground too. Yayyy!! When you miss your childhood but can't back to that time.. But this place always reminds to the beautiful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment